In order to be eligible for services, participants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be 18 years of age or older and have a diagnosis of a developmental disability or related condition.
- Be eligible to receive training and habilitation services according to Minnesota Statute 245D, is not the financial responsibility of another agency (such as a educational or rehabilitation agency).
- Receives services from a county case manager.
- Receive a screening for home and community-based services or reside in an intermediate care facility for persons with developmental disabilities (ICF/DD).
- Have their health and safety in the community addressed in their plan of care.
- Make an informed choice to receive DT&H as part of their Individual Service Plan (ISP).
How does the admissions process work?
If you are eligible for services, according to the criteria listed above, you can:
- Start by contacting us to request more information.
- Schedule a tour of Achieve to ask questions and see what programs and services are available. To set up a tour, you can call Achieve, or you may want your county case manager to set the tour up for you.
- Complete an application for admission to Achieve.
Ready to apply? Download the application.