Achieve Services, Inc. is currently recruiting for a full-time Program Supervisor. This position will work Monday-Friday (40 hours per week) at our Blaine location. The qualified candidate will be organized, dedicated and willing to support Achieve’s mission each day.
Other Major Areas of Accountability:
• Provide supervision and job direction to Training Specialists, Training Assistants and Substitute staff as well as ongoing evaluation of their job performance.
• Assist with hiring, coordinate and provide orientation and training to staff in accordance with operating rules.
• Assist in developing and reviewing policies and procedures in accordance with licensing requirements and program needs. Assuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
• Provide agency program direction related to systems and changes that will affect the agency.
• Coordinate program changes that will facilitate improvement in participant programs.
• Monitor written program reports and data.
• Participate in overall agency planning and agency goal development.
• Provide participation with agency Board of Directors as needed.
• Communicate with people with developmental disabilities, their families, other agencies and professionals in the developmental disabilities field.
• Coordinate participant admissions, transfers and discharges to and from the Achieve program.
• Attend participant planning and Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) meetings as necessary.
• Keep current with new developments in the developmental disabilities field.
• Coordinate daily staffing patterns and assist with training and oversight of staff.
• Provide guidance to agency related to operating rules and legislative updates.
• Prepare, monitor and educate agency staff in licensing requirements. Assure standards of licensing are met.
• Remain up to date on legislative issues and assure information is passed on to the appropriate agency staff.
• Coordinate and monitor CARF accreditation process.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Required:
• Ability to supervise the work of others.
• Skill in written and oral communication.
• Knowledge of the developmental disabilities field.
• Ability to provide leadership in program planning and implementation.
• Ability to assist in overall agency planning.
• Ability to obtain computer skills.
Bachelor’s degree in human services or highly related field; 2-4 years of experience in the human services field. Minimum of 2 years experience in supervising others or an equivalent combination of education and experience.